Suggested Gear list
The following is a suggested packing list for ScoutFest 2018. Please remember that you will have to carry all your gear to and from your campsite, so pack lightly and as if you are going backpacking.
- Sleeping Bag
- Activity Uniform
- Rain Gear (jacket, pants)
- Boots or tennis shoes
- Water Bottle
- Small bills for extra spending money
- Small folding chair (if desired)
- Personal medications
- Toothbrush, paste, comb and deodorant
- Bible or Prayer Book
- Warm Clothing
- Copies of First Aid forms for all attendees in your unit with a signed release for treatment if required
- Copy of ScoutFest 2018 Registration Documents
Do NOT bring:
- Cooking equipment
Please remember there will be NO FIRES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUND. Also, no vehicles or trailers will be allowed in the camping area. If you desire to “raise” your unit flag in your campsite (if there is room) it must be free standing. No digging or planting of poles to support your flagpole allowed and the rigging must be contained within your campsite lines.
Friday arrival in Field uniform. Worship Services and departure Sunday morning in Field Uniform. Otherwise, Activity Uniform is suggested. ScoutFest Staff will remain in Activity Uniform for the entire weekend.